Pause Factory is recruiting for graduate level position. Pause Factory recruitment 2020/2021 application portal is now open. Apply for Pause Factory job recruitment before deadline. Here you are provided with adequate guideline on how to apply for this latest graduate recruitment at Pause Factory. Application for this job is via Pause Factory portal specified on method of application below. Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Sales Executive
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Marketing and Sales of Construction Chemicals through architects, Structural Consultants, design consultants, Construction Companies, Flooring and Waterproofing Application.
- Sales of Construction Chemicals through Channels.
- Identifying current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Participate in the accelerated growth of company turnover by increasing the customer base.
- Preparing sales reports, submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Cold calling for new business opportunities
- Provides product & service, or technical information to clients by answering questions and requests.
- Establishing new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Achieve set target sales for the month.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Assist in researching and developing new products.
- Keep management informed about sales information, engineering and application trends.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Leads Generation.
- Ability to architect strategy along with good relationship skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Strong technical skills
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Good Networking skills.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Team working skills
- Good relationship skills.
- Attention to details
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Good marketing knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales, particularly in construction chemicals
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven working experience as a Sales executive in construction chemical company.
- A University degree preferably in any science background.
N85,000 Monthly + commission
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject. (Customer Service/Telemarketer – Construction).
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted